DIY CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI IN A JAR
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Christmas Potpourri in a Jar is basically handing the scent of Christmas to someone you love. It’s the perfect budget-friendly DIY jar gift that anyone would appreciate. Don’t you just wish you could bottle up the scent of Christmas and open it whenever you want? Well, you kinda can by handpicking fragrant fruits and herbs that scream Christmas. Yes, there are many variations of Christmas Potpourri but I personally love this one! With a combination of citrusy, fruity, and fresh ingredients – you can make this potpourri for you own home or give it as a gift!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home