Cricut Diy Pink And Silver Valentines Treat Jar (with Hand-lettered Svg)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love my Cricut but there’s definitely a learning curve to it. The Cricut Design Space is a great way to get started if you’re fearful of your new machine. I made a ton of cards before I got into anything with vinyl. But after a few tries, I moved on from cards, went to t-shirts, and now I’m crafting just about anything. One thing I like to do is give all the Girl Scouts and teachers a fun Valentine’s Day gift. These Cricut DIY pink and silver treat jars are the perfect gifts for Valentine’s Day. I also add a little gift card for our girls’ teachers to enjoy with their kisses."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
- Elephant Finger Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home