Christmas Paper Star
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you are looking for an easy diy christmas decoration or christmas craft idea, 3d Christmas paper stars are the way to go. You can easily create these in many colours to fit your colour themes and more importantly can be done with the family. Tools you will need Coloured Paper (12 by 12cm) 5 squares Scissors Glue Instructions Take a cut square and fold in half Pull the other half and overlap a bit. Glue the overlapped edge. Fold about 0.6cm from edge of both sides Unfold and push in the edges Fold in half lengthwise and glue together Draw the pattern shown on one side and cut with a scissors Repeat the process with the remaining papers Glue all of them together Unravel and glue the remaining two sides together to form your 3d christmas paper star. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home