Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This leprechaun trap is a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft to do with the kids, and most of the supplies you’ll probably already have on hand. It also makes the perfect classroom project! Leprechauns are super tricky and really fast, so if you want to find out the secret about where their gold is hidden you must set a leprechaun trap! Once you catch them they are obligated to tell you the truth, but you must act quickly. Try this homemade cereal box leprechaun trap to see if you are lucky. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Recycled cereal box
- Gold glitter
- Construction paper green red, blue, purple, yellow, orange, white
- Cotton balls
- 12- inch dowel or stick
- 36- inch piece of yarn or string
White craft glue
- Glue stick
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cupcake liner crafts can be some of the prettiest projects out there, and this wreath is no exception. Create a stunning cupcake liner… Continue reading: "Faux Flower Cupcake Liner Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home