Black Cat Pumpkins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"We love this spooky and adorable black cat pumpkin project! Use different shaped pumpkins to get a variety of black kitties for your porch. There’s not much carving involved, just for cutting out the eyes. You could add a mouth or a nose if you like as well. Very few supplies are needed for this, making it a fun, quick project and a festive way to decorate your stoop. Want a tail? Find a long zucchini or cucumber and paint it black! TIP: Battery operated tea lights are safer, but you can use regular tea light candles if you prefer. "
Black spray paint
Black spray paint
Black felt or craft foam
2 sturdy wooden skewers
Battery operated tea light
Craft glue or hot glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate Gift Bags
- Mistletoe Kisses Treat Bags
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Easy Gingerbread Scented Playdough Recipe
- Christmas Countdown Plate
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- More DIY Christmas Sock Cozies Candy Dishes and Candles
- Dinosaur Dollar Tree Christmas Ornament
- DIY Glitter House
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home