Flo's Crazy Paper Quilts
These creative "quilts" from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies make great decorations or scrapbook pages, make your own paper and cardstock!
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO Envelope & Stationery Kit
- 12" x 12" cardstock (I used rainbow print and small text print pieces)
- Sewing machine
- Embellishments: buttons, ticket stubs, textured scraps, etc.
- Trim and fit pieces of leftover handmade to make an 10" x 10" design.
- Trim and paste pieces onto 12" x 12" cardstock in an eye-pleasing pattern.
- After glue has dried, hand or machine stitch around pieced edges.
- To create an 'altered' crazy quilt piece (lower right) add ticket stubs, buttons, fishnet and other odds and ends for collage effect.