Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Utterly Adorable Handmade Card
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Combine more traditional paper crafting and handmade card ideas with the soft and trendy blending of watercolors to make one adorable card. This how to make a handmade card tutorial shows you how to make an everyday occasion card that is perfect to send your friends or family a simple hello. The Utterly Adorable Handmade Card uses Deco Foil products, but you could easily personalize the process with other options from your paper crafting stash.
In the Designer's Words: "I love to die cut, but sometimes I feel like my die cuts are, well, boring. I was stuck in a rut with them; every time I would cut some, they would be all one color or just cut from patterned paper… Nothing really out of the box or new! So, I gave the Therm O Web Adhesive Pen a try to decorate my die cut!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER SHEETS • CHAMPAGNE
- DECO FOIL™ ADHESIVE PEN .34FLOZ
- ICRAFT EASY CUT ADHESIVE™ SHEETS • LG
- 3D WHITE FOAM SQUARES • COMBO PACK
- ZOTS™ SINGLES • SMALL
- Watercolor Paper
- Paper Piercer or Tool n One
- Die Cutting Machine
Stamp image and color in using watercolors.
Add Easy Cut Adhesive to the back of watercolor paper. Die cut.
Add watercolors to die cut. When dry, add adhesive using pen. Also add adhesive to heart on the stamped image.
Place foil on top of adhesive and either run through die cutting machine or burnish with finger.
Trim out front panel of card (4x5.25) from watercolor stock.
Add watercolors to create a soft, blended background.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- Thankful Leaves DIY Shaker Card
- Floral Free Watercolor Printable
- Antique Any Occasion Pressed Flower Card
- 64 Handmade Cards for Every Occasion
- Recycled CD Greeting Card
- Constellation Postcards
- DIY Stained Glass Card Stamp
- Thankful For You Printable
- Foiled Butterfly Notecards
- Fabric Scrap Greeting Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrapbusting Mini - Improv Blocks
- Homemade Recycled Gift Tags
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Susannah Beanie
- Friendship Mandala
- Grandma's Shoulder Wrap
- Alpine Stitch Infinity Scarf
- Alpine Stitch Hat
- Susannah's Scarf
- Alpine Stitch Coffee Cup Sleeve
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home