Hello You Card
Send a friend or a loved one a special greeting with this sweet Hello You Card. With cute embellishments and papers, this greeting card design turns out to be quite an easy card to make. Personalize it with a special message inside to tell your friend how much they mean to you.
- 12 x 12” Designstax (48pk) - Happy Days
- 6 x 6” Designstax (48pk) - Happy Days
- Big Bloomers (32pcs) - Happy Days
- 6 x 6” Urban Stamp - Ticket Stubs
- A6 Universal Embossing Folder - Happy Days - Measuring Tape
- Metallic Gel Pen Trio - Gold, Silver & White
- A6 Cards/ Envelopes (50pk) - Recycled Kraft
- 5 x 7” Kraftstax (20pk)
- Raffia (50g) - Natural
- Adhesive Stones (104pcs) - Capsule - Aqua
- Nesting Dies (5pcs) - Circle
Cover the front of an A6 kraft card blank with the 6x6 orange grid paper.
Emboss some kraft cardstock using the ruler design Happy Days embossing folder. And trim slightly smaller than the card blank. Wrap raffia about a quarter of the way up and secure on the reverse. Adhere the panel using 3D foam dots.
Trim a strip of the matching orange grid paper from the 12x12 Designstax and add a narrower strip of the advert paper on top. Adhere across the card, just above the centre.
Position a ticket design Big Bloomer in the centre of the border. Die cut a circle from the orange grid paper and adhere below as shown.
Stamp the two images shown onto the blue/white dot paper and cut out. Adhere in the centre of the flower and over the orange circle using 3D foam pads to add dimension.
Add a raffia bow to either side of the raffia border.
- Finish with a doodled border using a white gel pen to the top and bottom of the embossed kraft panel.