Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Fabulous Firecracker Card
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Let's make a quick 4th of July card featuring some simple rubber stamping. It is easy to stamp and fussy cut the simple firecracker shape. Select a coordinating pattern paper for an unique background. The flames were created with tear drop shaped gems covered in gold glitter glue. You can easily transform firecrackers into birthday candles. This design is really versatile because the same layout can create a birthday card. "
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
HolidayFourth of July
Project TypeMake a Project
- Card base 5x7"
- White card stock / dark blue spotty paper
- Firecracker rubber stamps
- Ink pads (black, red, blue, silver)
- Tear drops gems / mini white pearls (Dew Drops - The Robin's Nest)
- Gold glitter glue
- Liquid adhesive (Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect)
Stamp a fire cracker image onto white card stock using black ink. Using red or blue ink, stamp a design onto the barrel of each fire cracker. Carefully cut out the images.
Adhere blue spotty paper to the card base and then adhere a row of fire crackers.
Next, use silver ink to stamp an explosion burst at the top of each alternating wick.
Adhere a tear shaped gem to a glue dot to keep it steady while you apply gold glitter glue. When dry attach the flame to the top of the fire cracker.
Lastly, attach a row of mini white pearls along the lower edge.
NotesMoney Saving Tip: Fire crackers can look like birthday candles which stretches your supplies. Simply transform them from 4th of July by changing the colors used. By selecting a different background paper, you can add a pattern more suited for birthday celebrations. It is easy to personalize the card to suit the recipient's age, gender, & interests.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone learns at a young age how to color inside the lines, but it's so much more fun to color outside of them, isn't it? Color the… Continue reading: "Color Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Page"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lace Back Tee
- Ribbed Crochet Mug Rug Coaster
- Yarn Dyeing With Indigo
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Easy To Sew Removable Cushion Covers
- Cutest Christmas Countdown Ornament
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home