Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Card
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "I want to share an easy way to create a sugar skull card. This card is super simple to make with few supplies & minimal time. I repurposed a cardstock skull from hanging decorations that I bought during a Halloween clearance sale. Then simply adhere different color round gems to accentuate the design on the skull. TIP: Place the gems without glue to practice the placement so that you are satisfied with the balance of colors. To avoid frustration, take a photo of the project before you move anything and then use a clear drying adhesive to finalize the design. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Round Gems - Red, Blue, Silver, White, Black
(Dew Drops - The Robin's Nest)
- skull die cut
white card base (5x7")
black card stock
- spider web embossing folder
- gel pen (white & glitter)
Adhere different color Dew Drops to the skull using clear drying liquid adhesive.
Emboss black card stock with spider web design.
Attach the embossed image to a white card base leaving a narrow border.
Add highlights to the spider web using a fine tip gel pen. (white & glitter)
When thoroughly dry, carefully adhere the skull to the card base.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Grateful For You Handmade Card
- Floral Free Watercolor Printable
- DIY Stained Glass Card Stamp
- 64 Handmade Cards for Every Occasion
- Over the Rainbow Card
- Elsa-Inspired DIY Card
- Easy Watercolor Greeting Cards
- Antique Any Occasion Pressed Flower Card
- Matchbox Birthday Gram
- Upcycled Foil Collage Greeting Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home