Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Because Crack is Bad for You Card
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sometimes giving a gift card is the absolutely best option when it comes to gift giving. Whether you’re a lazy gifter and going for a last-minute idea or just plain have a coffee addict friend who will scream for joy after getting some bucks for Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts, the Because Crack is Bad for You Card is the perfect handmade card to turn that usually boring gift into a hilarious sentiment. Relatively easy to construct, you could easily make 4 or 5 in one afternoon and save them for coffee gifts later in the year.
In the Designer's Words: "This card is particularly fun because when you pull that flair strip, out falls a Starbuck gift card! It bothers me to just hand someone a simple gift card. I almost feel as if it is impersonal or that they may feel like I didn’t care enough about them to search out a decent gift. This way, even if the recipient is difficult to shop for, they will still feel like they are receiving a genuinely thoughtful gift."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Gift Card (I used Starbucks)
- The Ton Caffeine Crush Stamp Set
- The Ton Tea Party Stamp Set
- MFT Fancy Flourish Die
- Technique Tuesday Flair Pull Strip Die
- Various Inks
- Copic Markers
Stamp cup on heavyweight white cardstock with Momento ink, Copic color and fussy cut.
Copic color shadow beneath cup.
Die cut steam swirl and coat with sparkle pen.
Die cut flair strip in watercolor print paper, then stamp sentiment graduating through Smokey Quartz to Wild Mango to Hayride ink.
Stamp coffee sentiment in W Plus 9 black ink.
Center and adhere red paper to card base.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- Cute Cups Mug Rug
- One Skein Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Flower Rug
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home