Mini Book Tutorial
Our free scrapbook layout ideas will help you design and construct the perfect medium through which to preserve your family's memories. Use this mini book tutorial from Petra Offrell to learn how.
- Paper: Best Creation almost the whole Trick or treat series (GP 455,453,452,459,456,457, 451,444, 454) and Best Creation transperancy (TBW010)
- Chipboard: Best Creation Trick or treat (EC 006, 007)
- Letters: Panduro - Harry potter,
- Feather, flower, button, spellbinders Nestabilities label one..
- I cut lots of pages (from patterned paper and transparencies) and photos using Spellbinders Nestabilities and I made a hole in one corner.
- I glued a paper to the back of each photo and used transparencies between all pages.
- I attached some decorations mainly to the transparencies.
Read NextDIY Hot Glue Book