Make a lovable Frankenstein pumpkin this Halloween. You can use this free craft idea to decorate your home for the spooky day. Set this guy out on your front porch or in your window.
Check out this project and more ideas in 17 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Projects for Halloween!
DecoArt Products Required
- Americana Acrylics
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DA215 - Peony Pink
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA275 - Sour Apple
- Funkin, JoAnn's, #09673427
- Model Magic, green
- Wiggle eyes
- Low-temp hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Tracing and transfer paper
- #3 round brush
- 2" sponge brush
- Black boa
- Pinch off three balls of Model Magic. Roll one ball into nose shape and press remaining balls into ear shapes. Position and adhere to Funkin.
- Use sponge brush to paint Funkin, ears, and nose Sour Apple.
- Mix small amount of Peony Pink into Sour Apple. Lightly brush on mix for cheeks and nose.
- Trace and transfer mouth and tooth.
- Use round brush to paint tooth Snow White. Paint mouth and stitches with Lamp Black.
- Position and adhere wiggle eyes.
- Beginning with stem, position and adhere boa. Continue to wrap and adhere boa in circles to form hair.