This ghost is a great fun and easy Halloween craft project. All you need are a few supplies and enthusiastic kids for a ghoulishly good time.
- STYROFOAM Brand Foam:
- Cone, 4"
- Black acrylic paint
- White craft foam, one sheet
- Glow-in-the-dark wiggle eyes, 3/8", two
- White elastic cord, 18" length
- Liner or small round paintbrush
- Disposable palette
- Water basin
- Paper towels
- Extra-long straight pins
- Thick, white craft glue
- Cut pattern from craft foam as indicated. Glue straight arm edges to foam cone at right angle. Hold arms in place with pins until glue dries.
- Using photo as guide, paint black mouth. (Note: Young children may find it easier to use handle end of brush to "dot on" mouth.) Glue eyes to cone; let dry.
- Knot one end of elastic cord. Use pencil point to poke small hole in tip of cone. Glue knot into hole; let dry. Hang ghost from trees, doorways, curtain rods and more.
For pattern, click here.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.