Simple Monster Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you are looking for something to draw more eyes to your home this season, then a Simple Monster Wreath will be right up your ally. This craft is super quick and easy, with an amazing finished product. With just some paint, raffia, goggly eyes, and pipe cleaner, you can transform a tired old wreath into a lively center piece. This is a great craft for kids and pre-teens alike, who will love getting to create their own monsters. Not only is this a great opportunity to have family time, but your personalized wreath will far surpass the norm of store bought ones this year.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Design Master spray Flat White and Spring Green
- Original Value: 1-18 inch grapevine wreath
- Natural raffia
- Green pipe cleaners
- 2- 2 inch across googlie eyes
- 2- 3 inch across wood round
- 3- 3 inch wood teardrops
- Halloween themed ribbon
- Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
Paint the grapevine wreath green using Design Master Spring Green.
Cut the pipe cleaners into three equal parts.
Make tufts of raffia by stacki.ng 12 pieces of raffia together, securing the raffia with a piece of pipe cleaner and cutting the raffia so each tuft is about 3 inches long
Hot glue the raffia to the wreath until the entire wreath is cover in raffia tufts.
Shape the wreath by trimming the attached raffia so the round shape of the wreath is maintained.
Make about ten raffia tufts that are 6 inches long and glue them to the top section of the wreath. This will make the monsters hair.
Paint the raffia on the wreath using Design Master Spring Green, making sure to cover the natural color of the raffia completely.
aint the wood rounds with Design Master Flat White.
Make a small circle from one of the sections of pipe cleaner and glue it to the back of the googlie eyes. This will act as a spacer.
Glue the googlie eyes to the center of the painted wood rounds.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
- Dog Witch Costume
- Halloween Jack-O'-Lantern Face Mask
- Halloween Luminary
- Paper Halloween Bat Decorations
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Toddler Skunk Costume
- Denim Country Pumpkins
- 42 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Ghost Centerpiece Craft with Video
- DIY Foam Skull Flower Arrangement
- Crochet Halloween Basket Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home