Halloween Glow in the Dark Slime
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"So let’s talk about one of my favorite kiddo projects shall we? Slime. It’s really amazing as project that kids can make and it doubles as a sensory activity. Kids can get messy (I usually have them work sans shirts) and then wash off. Everything in slime is body safe so I don’t worry about it iritating their skin. Glow in the dark slime is also one of my favorite projects for Halloween time! It keeps the kiddos busy, makes an adorable party favor and everyone likes to pretend they’re a mad scientist right?"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 bottle Elmers School Glue
- Tide Free and Gentle (clear) liquid laundry detergent
- Glow in the Dark acrylic paint – either in different colors or clear
- Neon Food coloring (optional)
- Mixing bowl
- Tablespoon measuring spoon
- Mixing spoon or stick
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Wolverine Cosplay Costume DIY
- Batman Cosplay Mask DIY
- Darth Vader-Inspired Cosplay
- How to Make a Cardboard Costume Helmet
- Glittery DIY Halloween Signs
- Ghost Centerpiece Craft with Video
- Crochet Halloween Basket Pattern
- Just Beautiful Peacock Halloween Costume DIY
- Dollar Store Floral Wire Pumpkins
- Halloween Ribbon Table Runner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Tartan & Plaid Feathers
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- Bistro Chalk Markers
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Summertime Family Road Trip Journal
- Terra Cotta Pinch Pots
- Watermelon Rind Fairy Home
- Fairy Garden In An Old Wheelbarrow!!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home