This Beaded Spider from The Bead Studio is a perfect project for Halloween. Wear it as a spooky pendant on a necklace, string two as earrings or make a keychain for a friend.
- 1 8mm swarovski Pearl, black
- 1 6mm swarovski Pearl, black
- 2 ft 28g wire, cut into 4 6" pcs
- 8 size 11/0 seed beads, Jet
- 32 size 3 bugle beads, black or 40 size 2 bugle beads
- 1 2" Headpin
- Round Nose Plier
- Chain Nose Plier
- Wire Cutter
- Place the 8mm and 6mm bead onto the headpin and make a loop leaving 1/8" of play in the beads.
- Wrap the center of each wire once around the headpin between the beads.
- Add 4 bugle beads and one seed bead to one of the legs, then thread the end of the wire back through the last bugle bead (skip the seed bead).
- Make sure the bugle beads are firmly against the body and gently pull the wire tight working out the slack in the leg. Trim excess wire.
- Repeat until all 8 legs are completed, gently shape legs.