We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Having a bad hair day? Make a cute and practical DIY Wire Headband and spice up your summer look with this easy and quick tutorial!"
Learning how to make headbands is a great way to add cheap and unique accessories to your hair’s wardrobe. The problem is, oftentimes, DIY headbands do not have a ton of staying power. If you have ever tried to wear a fabric headband all day you know full well that they can slip and slide. The Wire and Fabric DIY Headband is the perfect solution to a no-fuss look. This smart headband design wraps around your head and stays put, allowing you to go about your day and not waste a single moment fretting over an unruly DIY hair accessory.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Find even more homemade hair accessories in our collection of 21 DIY Headbands & How to Make Headbands Tutorials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- Easy Peasy Hairpins
- 80s DIY Ribbon Barrette
- Make Your Own Hair Accessories: 23 Free Patterns
- DIY Hair Scrunchies
- Vintage Inspired DIY Barrette
- Charming Hair Flower
- Wire and Fabric DIY Headband
- Fleece Flower DIY Headband
- DIY Button Bobby Pins
- How to Make Hair Bows, Hair Pins and More: 36 DIY Hair Accessories free eBook
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home