Glittered Shoes Hair Elastic
Cute girly crafts can be fun for all ages. Gab a couple of random shoes from your old Barbie dolls and create your own Glittered Shoes Hair Elastic from Savannah Starr. This cute accessory will add a fun touch to an ordinary braid or ponytail.
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Plastic doll shoes
- Glue brush
- Drill with small drill bit
- Jump rings
- Glitter (colors of your choice)
- Suede lacing
- Drill hole in back heel area of each shoe.
- Open jump ring and insert into hole.
- Brush glue onto shoe, inside and out.
- Sprinkle with glitter. Set aside to dry.String onto lacing. Tie lacing onto braid or ponytail.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make Glittered Shoes on Lacing.