Easy DIY Ribbon Hair Clips
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Easy DIY Ribbon Hair Clips will look adorable in your little girl's hair. These homemade hair clips are fun and easy to make. Plus, they cost almost nothing. In no time your can have some cute hair bows to add to an even cuter face. You can add glitter to these ribbon hair clips to add some extra glamour to your little one's hair or leave it plain for a more traditional look.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- Blinged-Out DIY Headband
- Make Your Own Hair Accessories: 23 Free Patterns
- DIY Hair Scrunchies
- Darling DIY Hair Accessories
- Easy Peasy Hairpins
- How to Make Hair Bows, Hair Pins and More: 36 DIY Hair Accessories free eBook
- Easiest Ever DIY Headband
- Charming Hair Flower
- Vintage Inspired DIY Barrette
- Anthro Knockoff Elastic Hair Tie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home