Wine Cork Crochet Pine Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A little scrap of green yarn and some leftover wine corks together create adorable mini trees to use as holiday decoration, or in a kids train set or city play area."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find even more ways to recycle wine corks in our adorable list of 17 Whimsical Wine Cork Crafts.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 17 Gifts in a Mason Jar Ideas
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles with this Crafty Guide [11 Ideas]
- 53 Scrap Yarn Projects
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
- How to Make a Purse from Plastic Bags
- Recycled Plarn Tote Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home