Upcycled Glove Animals
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It's inevitable: one glove of a pair gets misplaced and the remaining one is totally useless! No problem, because you can turn them into adorable "Glovosaurs"! A great hand-sewn upcycling project, this Apatosaurus and Stegosaurus are perfect for the little hands of young dinosaur fanatics! Indications are given for child-safe embellishments and stuffing."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
20+ Brown Paper Bag Crafts
13 Laundry Detergent Bottle Crafts
Baby Food Jar Dinosaur Treat Container
Daisy Toilet Paper Roll Craft
17 Plastic Spoon Crafts
Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft
62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
Upcycled Faux Pearl Necklace into Purse Handle
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home