Upcycled Indigo Planters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These gorgeous planters are made by repurposing tin cans and socks! Yes, old white socks that are dyed with indigo dye and Shibori tying techniques. The larger planter is actually made with an old cotton tube bandage. There is no-sewing with this repurposed craft. The wonderful patterns and designs on the plant covers are made by tying the upcycled cloth in a certain way before dyeing with indigo dye. This is a fun craft to do in the garden on a summer day."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- old white socks
- old tube bandages
- Indigo dye kit
- marbles and elastic bands
- tin cans
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cupcake liner crafts can be some of the prettiest projects out there, and this wreath is no exception. Create a stunning cupcake liner… Continue reading: "Faux Flower Cupcake Liner Wreath"
- Recycled Denim Feather Wall Hanging
- Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp
- Bow Tie Cuff Bracelet From A Man's Shirt
- DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [15 Ideas]
- Upcycled Plastic And Nail Polish Earrings
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts
- Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- 62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Lovely Lampshade Bowl
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home