We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Make your own recycled vase using this super easy tutorial for making a flower vase out of plastic bottle. If you didn't know better, you'd swear it was made out of crystal."
Add some surprisingly chic plastic bottle crafts to your indoor and outdoor decorations when you check out this green crafting idea. The Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase tutorial shows you how to transform plastic bottles into pretty, little planters that are extra cheap to create and so pretty that no one will even know these recycled craft ideas were once bound from the recycling bin. Crafters who love adding a touch of DIY to their party décor will love this idea because it is absurdly easy to create and coordinate to your party colors. All you need is the right color flowers and spray paint to make these gorgeous and impressive DIY crafts. These plastic bottle crafts look especially glam in metallic, but will look equally as trendy in matte colors.
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Why You Should Be Making Plastic Bottle Crafts
There is enough plastic tossed into the garbage annually to circle the globe (at least) four times and billions of pounds of plastic can be found in our ocean waters. Plastic is everywhere in our lives. From where you are sitting now, you can probably see at least a dozen plastic items. From the computer or phone you are using to the plastic water bottle you’re sipping, plastics are literally everywhere we look. They even show up in face washes and other toiletries. Americans throw away over half of all of the plastic they use, meaning we only recover or recycle five percent of the plastic we use each and every year!
While recycling is a wonderful solution to all of that waste, reusing materials is much more effective as you are not wasting any energy via fossil fuels to create your recycled art or plastic bottle crafts!
Convinced? Check out our full list of 1,000+ Recycled Crafts!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
- 16 Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Tall Succulent Planter
- 34 Crafts To Do With Old Jeans
- Recycled Magazine Collage Art
- Newspaper Flower Vase
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts
- 62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [15 Ideas]
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Six pointed Star Crochet Motif
- Christmas Tree Snowflake Ornament
- Thanksgiving Turkey Gnome
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- 13 Tools and Tips for Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Gingerbread Belly Flatware Holders
- Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home