Pillows from Felted Sweaters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Don't toss out that old sweater. You can upcycle it into a pillow with this project.
From the blogger: "Create these lovely zipped pillow covers from your old and unused sweaters! Felt them in the washing machine with hot water, cut them up and applique the leaf design with the free downloadable template. Sew the two sides together with a zipper closure, and you’ve got a great new piece of home décor! They don’t cost anything when you repurpose materials that you already have and are a wonderful housewarming gift... or for any other occasion!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- old sweaters
- washing machine
- pillow insert
- Matching thread
- 90/14 and 110/18 sewing needles for wovens
Find this project and more ideas with felt in 50+ Felt Crafts for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Map Paper Moths
- Tuna Can Swing-out
- Beautiful Birdcage T-Shirt Craft
- Mason Jar Lid Suncatcher
- Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
- Repurposed Aquafina Bottle Bird Feeder
- Magical DIY Fairy Jar Night Light
- Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
- "Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts" Free eBook
- Radiant Black Butterfly Hubcap Art
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Monkey Colouring Pages
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Free Printable Paper Doll PDF
- Simple Sew Pocket Pillow
- Knit Linen Stitch Blanket
- How To Make Elastic Hair Ties (no Sew)
- Dc Comics Mother's Day Cards
- Richmond Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home