How To Make Flower Lights Out Of Recycled Plastic
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love to recycle things into art projects! And recycling plastic drinking bottles couldn’t be more fun. With this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make beautiful, colorful flowers that are strung on a string of lights. It adds glowing color to wherever you hang them. Materials needed are recycled, plastic water bottles, paint or coloring medium, a heat gun, and a string of lights. A drill is also handy to create a hole in the center for the lights. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Recycled plastic bottles
- Paint or coloring medium
- Heat gun
- String of lights
NotesTrying out this fun craft is a must and totally worth it.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Lovely Little Mod Podge Tea Lights
- Snowy Owl Milk Jug Craft
- Beautiful Birdcage T-Shirt Craft
- Magical DIY Fairy Jar Night Light
- Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp
- Recycled Magazine Cork Board
- 17 Crafty Uses for an Old Toothbrush
- Mason Jar Lid Suncatcher
- Water Bottle Room Divider
- Recycled Plarn Tote Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home