How To Make A Brooch Out Of Old Eyeglasses
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the Designer: "Do you have old broken eyeglasses lying around waiting for the perfect craft project? You can turn them into cute retro brooches using two different decoupage methods. For this project you need - some pretty scrap fabric, mod podge, old eyeglass lenses, brooch clasp backings and some sticky back felt. This is a quick and fun project you could do in an afternoon or with kids. Time to create: 30 minutes + drying time. This is a great project to make something unique for yourself, to give as gifts or even to sell at craft fairs!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Old Eyeglass Lens removed from the frames
- Decorative scrap paper
- Mod Podge
- Brooch Clasps
- Plasti-kot Sealant (optional)
- Sticky Back Felt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- Tiffany Flapper Capper
- Salty The Seal
- Bath Mitt With Soap Pocket
- Home With Yarn Punch Needle
- Nutrition Game
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home