Gorgeous Upcycled Denim Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "These denim flowers actually look like roses. They are made from the scraps of my other repurposed jeans crafts and DIYs. They are a fun, green, and pretty straightforward craft. In fact, I really enjoyed making the denim roses so much, I actually found it hard to stop. I made so many denim flowers that I had enough for a whole bouquet. If you make the roses in denim from different pairs of jeans, then you can create an indigo ombre effect with the bouquet. The roses can also be used to make napkin rings."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Scraps of denim from old jeans
- Petal template (on the blog)
- Wooden skewer
- Glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
- DIY Mason Jar Tea Light Holder
- Christmas Acorn Garland
- Egg Shell Crafts: 22 Beautiful Ideas I Never Expected!
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts
- 42 Easy Water Bottle Crafts
- Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- 62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Recycled Jewelry Drawer Pulls
- Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts
- Pillows from Felted Sweaters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Learn to Crochet with Marly Bird
- Sublime Stitching
- Rachel's of Greenfield
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home