Furoshiki: Japanese Reusable Gift Wrap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Stop wasting wrapping paper and save time making unique gift packages this holiday season! All it takes is a square of fabric to create Furoshiki reusable wrapping. Put the gift in the center, tie a couple of knots, and your gift wrapping is done in a most eco-sustainable way! Sew just to finish off the fabric edges, but this could easily also be a no-sew project, just cutting a square of fabric! The tutorial also shows three methods of folding and wrapping with Furoshiki!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- one square of fabric
NotesI put this as Holiday Crafts because it's used for giving gifts. I wasn't sure if it was better to put it here or in Sewing or Green Crafting (because it's a reusable alternative to a disposable product), but really this is easily a no-sew project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home