Diy Disinfecting Wipes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make a DIY disinfectant wipe with rubbing alcohol or vodka. I used reusable cloths that I sewed, but you can also use a thick paper towel or cut fabric to use. This makes one cup of cleaning solution, so you can make more if you have a bigger container. Store leftovers to refill as needed. This has 70 percent alcohol as recommended by the CDC to sanitize hard surfaces. I also added hydrogen peroxide and essential oil."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home