DIY Insect Repeller/Cleaner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have a confession to make. I’m a Swiffer-a-holic. I love to Swiffer. As good as it works, it still doesn’t always get up ALL of the dirt and dust. Why not make an all-natural cleaning product that has dual purpose to both clean and help repel insects? Essential oils to the rescue! Here’s the super simple DIY that takes minutes to make and makes your Swiffer work twice as hard. Helping to keep the creepy crawlies at bay is a bonus!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oakley Jumper Dress
- Quick Scarf Gift Idea
- Vintage Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- Angel Amigurumi
- Crochet Christmas Present Coaster
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home