DIY Floral Graduation Cap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The trend of decorating your graduation cap doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. In fact, I think it is growing! It is a great way to express yourself and your style while everyone is dressed in the same color gowns. You’ll be in the minority if you don’t decorate yours. I don’t want any of you to be the one with the boring hat at your graduation ceremony, so today I am sharing a super simple idea of you how you can make a DIY Floral Graduation Cap. It is so fun, girly, and inexpensive!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Long Nose Pliers
- DIY PVC birds
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- How to Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Rustic Boot Cuffs
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home