Dollar Store Wine Glass
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make a wine glass inspired by some of your favorite designer stores! If you've never tried glass etching before, give it a shot with this fabulous tutorial. Upgrade plain wine glasses into monogramed heirlooms for years to come. These would make fabulous wedding presents as well.
From the Designer: "How to easily create your own etched monogrammed glassware from dollar store glass using DIY disposable adhesive stencils as seen at Anthropologie, Ballard Designs and more!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Inexpensive glassware
- Etching cream
- Adhesive shelf paper (contact paper)
Find this adorable idea and more like it in our collection of Wine Glass Crafts: 20+ Projects and Accessories
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home