Personalized Message Frame
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have used CorelDraw for print editing but you could use any graphic software you are comfortable with. Lets get started! These are quick and easy DIYs which make for fun gifts. You could make these for any occasion, be it birthdays, anniversaries or bridal gifts. If you are short on time or would like to customize any of these gifts leave me a comment. Have fun!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- A4 Sheet
- Washi tape
Ask your siblings to photograph themselves holding parts of the message. We wrote a We Love You message. Plan the direction of your photo (horizontal or vertical) beforehand, this saves editing time. Preferably use similar background in all pictures, we used white because that was the only similarity me and my sister abroad could find. If you have younger children you could also make one with children in playground backgrounds.
Depending on your frame size combine the photographs to form one single print. I have used a 4 inch x 6 inch wooden frame. Edit the brightness/contrast of photographs if needed.
Print on a thicker paper or photo paper. Cut to measurement.
Using the washi tape outline the side of the photo frame. You could use the tape on the front of the frame as well. This adds an added element to the otherwise plain frame.
Frame the final photograph collage.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- 26 Homemade Birthday Gifts for Husband
- Boutique Paper Gift Bags
- "17 Easy Crafts With Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn" free eBook
- 5 Easy Tassel Crafts Pom Pom Projects
- Pocket Sized Hope Book
- How to Make DIY Guitar Picks
- Comic Book Page Coaster
- No Sew Fabric Bookmarks
- Crystal Beads Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Book Pages Feather Embellishments
- Flared T-shirt Free Pattern
- Black Cat Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Halloween Bunting
- Diy Fall Wall Hanging
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Godzilla Blanket
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- How To Make A Witch Hat For Halloween Or Cosplay
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home