Sponge Toss Water Game
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Have you ever heard of sponge bombs, or played the sponge toss water game? This is a really fun activity for a hot summer day that you and the kids will love! Who doesn’t love a water game or activity in the dog days of summer? Cooling off on a hot day is a great way to get the whole family outside to play. While you can certainly play the sponge toss water game, you can also play catch or even have a sponge bomb fight! Tossing these soaked sponges around is a lot of wet fun, and they don’t hurt."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
2 sponges per sponge bomb
18 inches twine
1 large bucket
4 small buckets
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home