Repurposed Metal Wall Pocket Planter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "I don't consider myself to have much of a green thumb. However since we have been stuck at home we decided to plant a garden. I started some green onions in a peat moss container and needed to plant them in soil. I purchased a metal wall pocket last summer at a garage sale and got the idea to turn it into a containter for my green onion starts. Now it hangs above the raised bed garden. Hopefully I can keep the green onions alive to eat them in a month!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Drill holes in the bottom of the pocket
Print out the free printable images, cut them out and decoupage onto the blank side.
FYI I sealed mine with clear nail polish on top of the Mod Podge
Use a plastic sheet protector (or other plastic) to line the pocket (to make it safe from the metal)
Fill it with potting soil and hang it outside in the sun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cactus Rock Garden Tutorial
- Summer Coloring Pages
- Gnorman Gnome
- Duct Tape Recycled Robot
- Free Caftan Dress Sewing Pattern W/ Video Sew-along
- Crochet Diamond Bobble Pattern
- Picnic In The Park Jar Cozies
- Herringbone Poncho
- Harper Vest
- Exploring Stitches Crochet Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home