Lilac Rose Petals Luminary
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This outdoor luminary is so easy to make. Just cut off the spoon handles, add hot glue, apply the petals, and attach to the glass bowl in an overlapping manner. The best part is that all of the materials are available from the dollar store!"
Primary Technique: General Crafts
- Clear plastic spoons (100)
- Faux Rose petals (2 pks of 100)
- Hot glue gun
- Craft scissors
- Large glass container
- LED battery operated candle
- Cut off the handles from the spoons.
- Glue petals to spoons using hot glue.
- Glue the spoon petals on the glass container starting at the top rim, overlapping the petals.
- Continue gluing petals on glass by rows staggering each row.
- Midway, turn container upside down to make it easier to glue the remaining petals on. Leave space on the bottom to glue on a row of plain petals so that the glass container can sit flat on the surface.
- Insert a LED flameless candle and you're all set!
This DIY craft project looks lovely indoors or outdoors!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
31 Clay Pot Crafts
How to Make a Jingle Bell Windchime
Fairy Garden Terrarium in a Mason Jar
15 Terrarium Ideas: Inspiration for Planting Succulents
Bead Buster Garden Stake
25 Easy Rock Painting Ideas for Beginners
DIY Glowing Mason Jars
Craft Outside: 84 DIY Garden Ideas
French Countryside DIY Planter
Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home