Fairy Garden Terrarium in a Mason Jar
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can make a fairy garden terrarium in a mason jar in just minutes. These make great gift ideas or decor inside or outside your home this spring and summer. Read on to see how to make your own fairy garden mason jar and even give them as gifts for Mother’s Day. If you have missed any of the quick and easy Mother’s Day crafts we have shared this week, be sure to check out the ideas from day 1 and day 2. You will also want to scroll to the bottom of this post to see the other 15 minute crafts from today."
- Mason jar (these smooth sided versions work best)
- Fairy garden miniatures
- Rocks (purchase or use from your yard)
- Craft sticks
- Brown ink
- Clay or small wood bead
- Hot glue and glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home