DIY Glowing Mason Jars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use glitter and glow-in-the-dark paint to fill mason jars with fairy light! A fun project to do with kids or a group of friends, these lights make darling decorations for nighttime gatherings, wedding receptions, and more."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Mason or other type of jar
- Glow-in-the-dark paint (several colors)
- Scrap paper
- Glitter (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- From Tin Can To Barrel Bag Planter
- Vintage Tins and Succulents DIY Planters
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- DIY PVC birds
- Mini Succulent Planters
- Simple DIY Seed Bombs
- Junk Store Birdhouse
- Shower Caddy as a Vertical Wall Planter
- Delicious DIY Strawberry Tower
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home