DIY Glowing Mason Jars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use glitter and glow-in-the-dark paint to fill mason jars with fairy light! A fun project to do with kids or a group of friends, these lights make darling decorations for nighttime gatherings, wedding receptions, and more."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Mason or other type of jar
- Glow-in-the-dark paint (several colors)
- Scrap paper
- Glitter (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Charming Recycled Songbird Tin Can Wind Chime
- Simple DIY Seed Bombs
- Floating Teapot Succulent Planter
- Decorative Seed Starter Gifts with Laminated Plant Markers
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- Fabulous Upcycled Faux Chinese Vases
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Wonderful Garden Mushroom
- 15 Terrarium Ideas: Inspiration for Planting Succulents
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home