Amazing DIY Bird Bath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This beautiful bird bath is made from a salvaged vase and plate I found at the thrift shop. Simply glue them together with glass adhesive available at any craft or hardware store and you are set to go!"
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- reused glass vase
- reused glass plate
- glass adhesive
Select a vase and plate
Glue together with glass adhesive
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Lilac Rose Petals Luminary
- Watermelon Rind Fairy Home
- Recycled Mosaic Tea Cup Bird Feeder
- 3-Tier DIY Indoor Fairy Garden
- Fairy Garden In An Old Wheelbarrow!!
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Fancy Tin Can Flower Pots
- Concrete Letters For Your Garden
- Terra Cotta Pinch Pots
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St Patrick’s Day Backdrop
- Burlap Bunny Door Hanger
- Burlap, Lace And Buttons Wreath
- Diy Book Page Bunny Bunting
- Diy Soft Dog Bone Toy
- Diy Reed Diffuser
- Which Needle Felted Gnome Wood Be Your Gnominee
- Half Square Triangles - 8 At A Time Method
- Embroidered Messenger Bag
- Upcycled Plastic And Nail Polish Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home