July 4th Snack Bags
Celebrate July 4th with these festive snack bags from Iris Metel. Guests at your next holiday get-together will love eating snacks out of these homemade paper bags. This is an easy holiday craft to create using free printable party tags and other household supplies.
- 4th of July 2-Inch Party Tags Printable
- White Heavy Cardstock Paper
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- 2-Inch Scallop Circle Large Punch
- Brown Bags
- Scallop Edge Scrapbook Scissors
- Hot Glue Gun
- Printable 2-Inch Party Tags
- Print the 4th of July 2-Inch Party Tags onto white heavy cardstock paper, cut paper into columns using your paper trimmer or scissors, and punch out all of the tags using a 2-Inch Scallop Circle Large Punch
- Now take a regular brown bag/sack and measure 4 inches from the bottom and make a mark
- Using Scallop Edge Scrapbook Scissors (or any scrapbook scissors with a fun edge), cut through the bag at the 4-inch mark
- Take your ribbon and lay it on the width of your bag and cut to size. I used 3/8 inch ribbon, but you can use whatever ribbon you have laying around the house that match red, white, and blue. Then glue it onto the bag using your hot glue gun
- Take one of the 2-Inch Party Tags and glue it onto the center of the ribbon and you have a cute little snack bag!