American Bead Bracelet
Red, white and blue furnace beads with sterling silver spacers create a lovely bracelet for the 4th of July. This bead craft project gives you a great way to show your American pride anytime.
- Soft Flex Wire, .024 Diameter, Original Steel Tone - need 7-8 inches
- 2mmx2mm Sterling Silver Crimp Tubes - 2 crimps
- Red, White & Blue Furnace Beads - 17 beads
- 5mm Round Sterling Silver Beads - 18 beads
- 12mm Sterling Silver Toggle - 1 toggle
- Crimping Pliers
- Soft Flex Professional Flush Cutter
- Cut approximately 7" or 8" of Soft Flex .019 wire from the spool. String one sterling silver crimp tube, then one side of your toggle, and then put the wire back through the crimp. Secure using crimping pliers. Cut off excess wire using Flush Cutters.
- String beads in the following order: Sterling Silver Round Bead, Red Furnace Glass Bead, Sterling Silver Round Bead, White Furnace Beads, Sterling Silver Round Bead, Blue Furnace Glass Bead. Continue stringing in that order until desired length of bracelet is achieved, ending the design with a Sterling Silver Round Bead.
- String 1 sterling silver crimp tube on wire, through the other end of the toggle, then back through the crimp. Pull the wire tight, but with enough slack for wire to move around using bent nose pliers. Secure crimp using crimping pliers. Cut off excess wire using Flush Cutters.