3D Felt Stars
Use sturdy felt sheets to create table toppers or hanging ornaments for 4th of July decorating. This 4th of July craft project from The New Image Group is quick and easy for any skill level.
- 2 12 x 18 EZ Felt Sheets(2 Different Colors)
- Dimensional Star Topper Template
- 9 x 12 Stick-It Felt Sheets
- Stick-It Felt Stickers
- Draw two identical stars on EZ Felt or download the template here.
- Cut out stars from pattern.
- Cut the corresponding slits on each star. One star will have a slit going from an outer corner to the center point. On the other star, the slit goes from an inner corner to the center point of the star.
- Slip the two stars together.
- Optional Steps: If you would like to take your Star Table Topper to a new dimension, try decorating with Stick-It Felt Sheets and Stickers to create a wonderful flag interpretation.
- You can also punch a hole in one of the corners and make a wonderful patriotic ornament!