No Sew Easy Burlap Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I'm not a seamstress, so I set out to make burlap flowers without sewing. I used a glue gun instead. They are so easy to make, and they take just a minute to make each one. I used the flowers on a fall wreath, but they can be used on just about anything."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Burlap ribbon
- Glue gun
- Pencil or something to hold the burlap after you glue it
Always, always, always use a pencil or something to press down the glued ends. I used a cutting board to work on because this will leak glue through the burlap.
Fold over 1/2 an inch of one end of the burlap and glue.
On the end that's not glued, gently pull out the middle stand and scrunch down the burlap.
When you've made a cute flower, glue the ends together so it doesn't unravel.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- High-low Baby Dress
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home