How to Make a Boutonniere
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Sometimes I have to look up simple things like how to make a boutonniere. That search made me realize I should just take pictures of the process and show y’all how I ended up making boutonnieres for my daughter’s wedding. These are very simple and will save you from spending the money on pre-made versions. Grab a few flowers and make your own boutonnieres — trust me — it is so easy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Flowers (here we used artificial rosebuds with baby’s breath)
- Floral tape
- Floral pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Homemade Baby Blanket With A Self-binding Border
- Cute Cat Grass DIY Pet Bed
- "It is Well" Embroidery Design Idea
- Shamrock Potholder
- Diy Sock Doll
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home