Cross Felt Ornament
Make this felt Cross for Easter or Christmas decoration. Hang from a cabinet or door knob for a pretty reminder of your faith. Add a long tassel to make it a Bible bookmark.
- Kreinik Japan 1 002J gold thread
- 5-inch x 10-inch Rainbow™ Classic antique white felt by Kunin
- 5-inch x 5-inch Pellon® Wonder-Under® transfer fusing web
- 5-inch x 5-inch Pellon® Fusible Fleece
- one Wrights® red ribbon rose
- Beacon™ FABRI-TAC™ permanent adhesive
- pressing cloth
- Cross Template
- Cute felt into two pieces.
- The transfer web and fusible fleece give the project stability. Cover felt with pressing cloth before fusing. Following manufacturer's directions, bond fusible fleece to one piece. Bond transfer fusing web to the other piece. Remove paper backing. Position felt pieces wrong sides together; fuse.
- Cut out cross shape from felt with template.
- Blanket-stitch around cross with metallic thread.
- Add red ribbon rose with adhesive.
- Loop a bit of ribbon and glue to back to hang.