Father's Day BBQ Plate
Fathers day craft projects are a great way to show dad that you care without spending a lot of money. This great customizable father's day BBQ plate from I Love to Create is something that Dad can really use! We know he'll appreciate it!
- Duncan Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
- CN 073 Dark Scarlet
- CN 232 Bright Briarwood
- CN 042 Bright Papaya
- CN 021 Light Saffron
- CN 182 Bright Kiwi
- CN 253 Dark Black
- CN 181 Light Kiwi
- CN 281 Light Brown
- Signature Brushes
- SB 806 No. 6 Round
- SB 802 No. 1 Liner
- Duncan Mold, Charger Plate (DM 2013)
- Clear Glazes
- CN 2000D Concepts Clear Dipping Glaze
- Clay Carbon paper
- BBQ Plate Pattern
- Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
- Transfer BBQ plate pattern to ware.
- Apply two coats of CN 281 Light Brown to bun using the SB 806 No 6 Round.
- Using a sponge, apply one coat of CN 181 Light Kiwi to color the lettuce. Add accents with sponge and CN 182 Bright Kiwi.
- Sponge hamburger with CN 232 Bright Briarwood to add depth of color.
- Apply one coat of CN 042 Bright Papaya to cheese with Round.
- Use the SB 802 No 1 Liner loaded with CN 021 Light Saffron to mustard. Use the Round to apply same color to french fries.
- The tomatoes are colored using CN 073 Dark Scarlet. Paint one coat with the Liner.
- Detail hamburger and fries with CN 253 Dark Black and the SB 802 No 1 Liner.
- Using a pencil, write text on the rim of the plate.
- Use the SB 806 No 6 Round and CN 253 Dark Black for lettering two coats. The checks on the rim are also done with the same color and brush.
- Let dry and dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
- Let dry, stilt, and fire to shelf cone 06.