Buffalo Plaid Placemat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This buffalo plaid placemat is perfect for a holiday table scape any time of the year, or use on an entry way table as a doily. You could even add some string, and hang it up as a wall art piece! This placemat is a truly a labor of love - it took me about 17 hours to complete it, but I think it turned out just beautifully, and it is such a versatile decor piece. "
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Black, Charcoal and Soft White
- 12″ x 18″ Sheet of 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (soft or stiff)
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home