Upcycled Shower Curtain Pillowcase
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These throw pillows are made using a one dollar shower curtain bought at the Dirt Cheap store, on clearance of course. I simply used the pattern on the curtain as a pattern to embroider over with a bunch of embroidery thread I got at Goodwill for four dollars. I slipped the pillow slips over ugly throw pillows I already had. So the total cost was five dollars,and it took me about a month. I am just teaching myself to embroidery, so if you already know how to embroider, I'm sure it could be done much quicker!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Anyone that can thread a needle can do this. All it takes is time. Nothing complicated, no expensive supplies to buy. Great first time project for a novice like me.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels
- Cafe de Provence Embroidery Project
- Map to My Heart
- Colorful Succulent Tote Bag
- Family Crest Embroidery Design
- Meadowlands Free Embroidery Pattern
- Simple Heart Stitch Embroidery Project
- American Star Embroidery Design
- Easy Daisy Stitch Pattern
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home