Valentine's Day Candy Bark Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Nothing is yummier than some Valentine’s Day Bark Candy when you want a sweet treat to give to someone special. We are obsessed with delicious chocolate bark recipes, especially when they are holiday flavored! Kids enjoy helping to make candy bark–adding sprinkles and chocolate candies at the end is the best part!This makes a great dish for school parties, or it works to hand out with valentines! It's also a great DIY valentine for loved ones!"
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- White melting chocolate
- Cheesecake candy flavoring
- Strawberry wafers
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Package M&M’s
In a blender, mix up the strawberry wafers and cream cheese until it is similar to a dough to create the crust. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
Fill the bottom of the baking sheet with the wafer/cream cheese mixture, spread evenly, and press it down.
In a glass bowl, microwave your cheesecake candy melts for 1 minute. Stir. If not melted smoothly, microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between until smooth.
Pour the melted candy bark over the wafer/cream cheese crust.
Top with M&M’s and sprinkles. Set aside until firm.
Break apart and and enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Rainbow Rock Candy
- Mischievous April Fools' Day Cupcakes
- Handmade Mints With Free Printable Altoid Tin Decoration
- Rotten Milk April Fools' Day Trick
- Oreo Cats
- Diy Solar Oven Smores
- Beef Vegetable Soup In A Jar Gift Idea
- Painting Rainbow Roses
- Printable Vintage Rose Cupcake Toppers
- Easy 3D Edible Marshmallow Polar Bear Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home